2 September 2009

4 days to go!

Hi everyone!

I don't know about all of you, but I'm getting a bit excited after reading all of Teresa's schedules, its not long now and I've not started packing yet!

This is only my 2nd day back in work after my holidays and I'm looking forward to meeting you all and getting on with this workshop next week!

Teresa, I hear that the Cellars district where they blend Port wine are well worth a visit (and a tasting or two) from a friend who hails from Porto - I hope that your an expert in this field also?

Ciao
Darren

1 comment:

Teresa Almeida Pinto said...

Dear Darren
Sadly the Cellars close at 17:00 h, and the ones near the river will be impossible to visit saturday, because of the air race.

We already plan a visit to tast Porto wine, (10th ) at "Solar"of Porto wine. But will check the possibility to vist a Cellar not close to the river.

See U Tomorrow
Teresa