3 September 2009

Power of Imagination - Petra and Stephan from Cologne

Hello everyone,

both, Stephan Geffers and Petra Eickhoff, are looking forward meeting you in Porto.

My name is Petra.
I have my degree in business management. I was born in East Gemany, lived, studied and worked there on different places. Nowadays I live in Cologne.
I´m the Managing board of an association for processes of democratic future creation. Skilled as a systemic coach I have experience on several issues like: women return to work, also young people without graduation getting in work.
I train and facilitate seminars and trainings with several methodologies of participation.

I´ll bring a task to porto: How to arrange art in participation processes beetween elder and young people as contribution to significant results. I want to organise (still a dream) a Meeting of all Generations working together in the setting of "Power of Imagination Studio".

Both, Stephan and I, work together with one focus: the future workshop concept. Have a look at www.future-workshops.eu

Here I am. Stephan.

I work as freelance facilitator for municipalities and non-profit organisations, consult processes of urban development and change in organisations.
I have my degree in computer science and live in Cologne, my hometown.
Experience with children, young people and senior people. I prefer to participate those who are said to be marginal and who thinkabout themselves having no future.

In the DIAL-UP-workshop I wand to explore new insights to basic structures of intergenerational communication.

If you would be here (in Cologne) you should take part of our FufureCafé this afternoon.
But no panic we´ll bring documents and our Power to porto and if you want a presentation following the future workshop concept.

Best regards and see you soon

Petra and Stephan

No comments: